Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mialisia Opportunity Call

Are you intrigued by the Mialisia concept and interested in the opportunity but still a bit leery to pull the trigger? I hear ya. I was too. But then I did more research and I listened to the following opportunity call and I knew I'd found something really unique that I couldn't let pass me by.

My sponsor organized an opportunity call with the founders of Mialisia. President Sean Brown and CEO Annalise Brown start the call with some background info and origins of the company. Then they go into detail on the opportunity and explain the compensation plan. Once they've gone over the basics, it's opened up for Q & A.

You can listen to the call by dialing 1-712-432-3131 and entering the access code 50066100. You can also listen by visiting my sponsors website where the call is uploaded to a media player (you'll need flash).

There are two things I love about this. This was one of many opportunity calls that the company held explaining the concept live and opening to questions. It really explains things, shares updated info and, for me, gets you really excited about the concept and opportunity. But beyond that I just love the fact that this wasn't and isn't your only chance to learn more. If you join my team and become an Independent Mialisia Designer, you'll have access to numerous conference calls with corporate and other leaders within the company. Corporate holds weekly power hour conference calls and my team has regular conference calls every Tuesday and Thursday which cover a wide range of topics and trainings and there is always time reserved from questions you may have. What other company gives you so much training, info and direct access to the President and CEO on a regular basis to answer your questions? I mean really--how cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment