Monday, August 26, 2013

"I Do" at The Zoo Bridal Show

In just under two weeks I'll be at the "I Do" at The Zoo Bridal Show which is presented by Sounds of Music DJs. Come visit me at my booth and see all that Mialisia has to offer in person. Here are the details:
  • What: "I Do" at The Zoo Bridal Show
  • When: Sunday, September 8th, 2013 from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
  • Where: The Toledo Zoo - 2700 Broadway Street, Toledo, OH 43609
Are you a bride looking to plan her big day? Learn more and pre-register for the bridal show here. I'll have all my jewelry on display so you can see first hand how you can mix and match looks to create an elegant look for your big day that can be worn again and again! Mialisia's patent-pending VersaStyle concept allows you to design beautiful looks that work for brides, bridesmaids, mother's and grandmother's of the bride and groom. And the best part is just change the way you've paired the pieces together and change your look. It goes from gown to jeans in just seconds. So come say hi and see first hand at the "I Do" at The Zoo Bridal Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment