Friday, August 2, 2013

Introducing... Me! Stephanie Zarecki, Founding Independent Mialisia Designer

Now that you've got a brief overview of the jewelry, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Zarecki and I'm super excited to be a Founding Independent Mialisia Designer. But I'm so much more.

I'm a writer. I love to read and I love to write. One day I'm going to get the many novels in my head out on paper and maybe one day get them into actual book form. I've been a blogger on and off for years across multiple blogs. My most recent-ish blog is over at Stephanie Zarecki. I'm working on getting back into the swing of things on my personal blog now that I'm a new mom.

Yep, that's right. I'm a new mother and a not-so-new wife. I've been with my high school sweetheart and love of my life Stephen for almost 12 years and we've been married 5 years today. And my newest love, our beautiful son Wyatt, is 2 months old. I'm adjusting to life as a new mother but it's an awesome journey and I'm so blessed to have my amazing family.

My Beautiful Family


Now that I'm a new mom I have a new perspective of things. I don't want to miss out on any precious moments with my son but I still want to earn a living and support my family. So I've decided to take charge and I'm starting my own business. I've worked in sales for others for years and now I'm investing in myself. I'm taking my love of fashion and turning it into a career and I'm beyond thrilled!

If you want to connect with me, check out these links!

No comments:

Post a Comment